A variety of swim lessons are provided for children and adults of all ages and abilities at Deaconess Aquatic Center. Registrations are accepted until the first day of each session. Children must be registered with their fee paid prior to the first day of each session. Classes fill on first come, first serve basis.
- $45 per person (Deaconess Aquatic Center member)
- $75 per person (Deaconess Aquatic Center guest)
- Level 1 – Increases comfort with underwater exploration. Introduces basic self-rescue skills performed with assistance.
- Level 2 – Encourages forward movement in the water and basic self-rescue skills performed independently.
- Level 3 – Develops intermediate self-rescue skills performed at longer distances than in Level 1 and Level 2.
- Level 4 – Introduces basic stroke technique in front crawl and back crawl. Reinforces water safety through treading water and elementary backstroke.
- Level 5 – Introduces breaststroke and butterfly. Reinforces water safety through treading water and sidestroke.
- Level 6 – Refines stroke technique on all major competitive strokes and encourages swimming as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Lessons run in 6-week sessions.
Register online or at the front desk at the Deaconess Aquatic Center.